Acplayer VIO Pro empowers you to quickly and easily setup protected private playing video on your WordPress site using Vimeo. Whether you’re a coach, artist or an advanced media professional, Acplayer VIO Pro makes it easy to serve video with various branding options via JW Player 7.x. No need to install JW Player separately, the plugin ships and installs it for you.
- Easy to use. No coding, yet loads of power
- Excellent to serve Video on the demand for coaches and professionals
- Helps protect your media from theft via url encrypted
- Dynamic watermark to prevent screen capturing (Beta)
- Make Navigation Within a Video Faster & Easier for Your Customer
- Brand and Monetize Your Video in Effective Ways
- Multilingual subtitles and closed captions
- Social sharing button
- Advanced Analytics reports to find out how your videos and audios perform
- It is possible to set a different video for HTML5 fallback, meaning; for mobile devices. This has the advantage that you can serve a smaller version of your media for mobiles while reserving the full HD version for desktop computers/laptops.
- Set width and aspect ratio for video scales automatically.
For videos, we opted for the responsive feature by setting the width in percentages. The aspect ratio determines the height of the video.
- Allow or disallow autostart.
When you work with a playlist, it can be useful to set autostart, so that the video or audio starts to play automatically from the start.
- Show subtitles automatically or display a button to activate it (Closed Captions).
As discussed earlier, subtitles show up automatically, Closed Captions are user preference and often contain background noise descriptions. Use a TimedText file for this.
- Show a black bar behind the subtitles or not.
Useful if contrast between white subtitles and video is unclear.
- Change the About Text and About Link in the context menu.
Especially useful if you run a Video service or VOD service to brand your business. (Pro/premium license)
- Choose from 9 skins to adapt the player to your theme.
You can set the skin of the controlbar and playlists to fit the look of your site. You can even create your own if you like. The plugin automatically lists your own skin as an option in the wizard and default options. (Pro/premium license)
- We opted for multilingual subtitles to be found automatically in a designated folder. Therefore, you only need to fill in the folder name and the plugin lists all languages available in that folder.
- Advanced Analytics for your media in the JWplayer account(Premium license)
- Social Share button links to your page on Facebook, Twitter and e-mail. (Pro/premium license)
Video Type Support
Caption Type Support
- WebVTT, a plain text format that’s part of the HTML5 standard.
VTT is required to render tracks on iOS Fullscreen
- SRT, a plain text format that’s popular amongst file sharers.
- Update load .SRT file
- Ships with JW Player 7.8.6
- Tested with WordPress 4.7